- VZERO was founded in 2015 in response to the current market needs for high quality, cost effective advanced engineering solutions, mainly in but not restricted to, the fields of motion simulation, structural testing systems and passive safety testing systems.
- VZERO's core team accumulates more than twelve years of experience in motion simulation and structural and passive safety testing systems, having provided the engineering services associated to all project stages; from requirement extraction and conceptual design to commissioning, training and after sales service.
- VZERO’s team has taken part in complex projects worldwide, always achieving customer satisfaction thanks to the experience and strong technical background of all of its members.
To provide our customers with innovative, flexible and highly customized engineering solutions based on state of the art technologies, achieving full customer satisfaction in terms of requirements, costs and aesthetics.
To become leaders in all of our areas of activity, by providing our customers with high performance, reliable and cost effective solutions.
Strong commitment to customers’ needs fulfillment, ethics, responsibility, effort, innovation and passion for everything we do.
Our team features a strong engineering background and experience, in the following fields, among others:
- Support in customer requirement’s definition. Techno-economical feasibility studies.
- Systems engineering
- Civil works design
- Advanced mechanical design
- Advanced FEM and CFD analyses
- Manufacturing processes and technologies
- Hydraulic and pneumatic engineering.
- Electrical and electronics engineering including real time controllers, data acquisition systems and instrumentation
- Development of advanced software, including real time control applications and user interfaces
- Multi-physics dynamic simulations
- Installation, commissioning and training to customers
- After-sales service
These technical assets ensure the successful completion of a wide range of projects from turn key to subsystem/component level.