Thanks to its expertise and know how in industrial and research testing environments, VZERO is able to offer cutting-edge equipment to Universities worldwide, putting real-life experience and technology at the service of academy.
VZERO is proud to offer standard and tailored advanced laboratory equipment to assist in the teaching of technical subjects such as: Vibrations, Dynamics of Structures, Seismic Isolation, Strength of Materials, Flight and Vehicle Dynamics, Aerodynamics, Robotics, Multibody Dynamics, Theory of Control, etc.
Among our academic solutions, it is worth mentioning the following:
- Motion Platforms for vehicle motion/driving/flight simulation. 1, 2, 3 or 6 Degrees of Freedom. Other customized configurations on demand
- Shake Tables for reduced scale structural or component testing. 1, 2, 3 or 6 Degrees of Freedom. Other customized configurations on demand.
- Pseudo-dynamic testing systems, based on hydraulic servoactuators, which allow for the evaluation of true seismic response of certain types of structures at a reduced speed in comparison with that of the actual event, with the consequent cost effectiveness.
- Hybrid real time testing systems in which the substructures of the tested structures, whose behavior is well known, are simulated and complex parts actually tested by means of servoactuators.
- Dynamic Structural Testing Systems for fatigue, durability or effective force testing method. These typically comprise servoactuators, hydraulic power unit, hydraulic service manifolds, control system, reaction frames and reaction mass design.
- Intelligent Mock Ups to illustrate the behavior of real-life structures in the event of earthquakes: buildings, bridges, tuned mass dampers
- Digital process controllers