Aerospace technology has typically marked the pace for the development of the rest of technologies. It is a fact that systems from this industry have experienced a continuous and fast evolution during the last 100 years.
The extremely advanced technologies involved in aeronautical and space fields and their continuous development and improvement, make it essential for the manufacturers to count with testing equipment featuring outstanding performances and flexibility and able to reproduce realistically complicated testing scenarios.
VZERO cooperates with key aerospace companies and research centers by supplying state of the art testing equipment. Some examples follow:
- Motion Platforms for flight simulation. 1, 2, 3 or 6 Degrees of Freedom. Other customized configurations on demand
- Shake Tables for reduced or real scale structural or component testing. 1, 2, 3 or 6 Degrees of Freedom. Other customized configurations on demand.
- Dynamic Structural Testing Systems for fatigue, durability. These typically comprise servoactuators, hydraulic power unit, hydraulic service manifolds, control system, reaction frames and load application tooling.
- Quasi-static Testing Systems for cyclic and monotonic testing (characterization) of structures.
- Model based testing systems in which the substructures of the tested structures, whose behavior is well known, are simulated and complex parts actually tested by means of servoactuators.
- Hardware in the Loop testing systems
- Electrodynamic Shakers for high frequency testing of structures and components.
- Modal exciters and modal analysis equipment
- Particle Impact Noise Detection systems
- Components: Servoactuators, controllers, hydraulic power units, hydraulic service manifolds, reaction frames, etc.
- Assessment, Modernization and Maintenance of existing facilities